CV or Resume for Dale Stouffer
Work Experience 1996 to Current
- Profound-Marketing, LLC – Director/Founder/Owner (Jan 2011) – Profound Marketing, LLC who owns and operates IFoundAgent.com – a web technology company that specializes in building/hosting/marketing Real Estate Agent websites and Indexable IDX. Pro-Found Marketing, LLC also developed the GetFoundIDX – the first customizable indexable IDX for real estate agent websites.
- ExcelnetMedia, LLC – Client Relationship Manager, Scottsdale AZ, (April 2009 – present) – Website Design, Search Engine Optmization, Search Engine Marketing, Project Management, WordPress
- HomeRun Financial, Chandler, AZ (Mar 2008 – Oct 2009)
- GetPrequalified, LLC, Chandler, AZ (Oct 2005 – present)
Operations, content manager, search engine optimization, lead generation
- Spectrum Financial Group, Inc., Scottsdale, AZ (Nov 2004 – Oct 2005)
Loan origination & processing (two loan officers)
- Consumer Mortgage Services Inc, Harrisburg, PA (Family Business) (July 2000 – Jan 2004)
Branch operations, loan origination & processing
Developed successful online marketing plan
- Upstate Capital of Pa, Inc., Harrisburg, PA (July 1996 – June 2004)
Company management, loan origination, human resources, developed unique and extensive marketing strategy
Took startup mortgage company to #12 Central PA area in 5 years in origination volume (per Central Penn Business Journal)
Served as telemarketer, processor, loan officer, marketing, Administrator to company size of 30. Company specialized in B/C lending through end of 1997. Experience in FHA, Conventional. Developed company computer network and internet presence.
- Pennsylvania Association of Mortgage Brokers (PAMB) (Fall 1998)
Instructor: Residential Mortgage Lending, Ethics, Continuing Education
• Taken: March 1999 Residential Mortgage Lending School (24 Credit Hours)
May 1998 Mortgage Broker Business Ethics (3 Credit Hours)
May 1999 Truth-In-Lending (3 Credit Hours)
Oct 1998 Marketing – Protect Your Business (3 Credit Hours)
Nov 1999 RESPA (3 Credit Hours)
- University of New Orleans: MA Urban and Regional Planning, GPA 4.0
Transportation planning; Regional/metropolitan relationships; Land use impact assessment; Methods of urban and regional analysis; Urban design and policy analysis.Masters Thesis: “Are There Enough Jobs?” Thesis study provides social and economic policy makers with the starting point and methodology for characterizing and comparing the occupational characteristics of labor market supply and demand. General conclusion of study was that there are spatial and skills mismatches in urban areas.
(See enclosed abstract, complete thesis on request)
- University of California: BA Environmental Policy Analysis and Planning, Major GPA 3.5
Water resource planning and analysis; Toxicology; Ethical issues and bureaucracy; Principals and chemistry of hydraulic science; Micro/macro and natural resource economics.
Additional Work Experience and Interests
- Drove Peterbilt Tractor Trailer for subcontractor trucking company out of Woodland CA during 1993 and 1994 summers for Campbell Soup hauling bulk tomato paste from a tomoto cannery to a shipping warehouse.
- US Navy – Naval Nuclear Power Program from 1983-1989. Stationed on USS Enterprise when it was based in Alameda CA – 1986-1989. Also stationed at D1G Prototype in Ballston Spa, NY from 1984-1986.
- Paid research associate for Assistant Dean Bob Whelan at University of New Orleans. Projects worked on involved workforce development in the Greater New Orleans metropolitan area.
- Paid research associate internship with MetroVision in New Orleans (a division of Greater New Orleans Chamber of Commerce) – studied workforce development programs of New Orleans and compared to other metropolitan area workforce development programs.
- Paid research associate internship with Urban Systems in New Orleans. Primary focus was on Gaming trends in the US and market studies for prospective Indian Gaming sites.
- US Dept of Energy decommissioning of cancer research facility at UC Davis.
- Health Physics Technician at Shippingport Nuclear Power Plant for two reactor plant schedule maintenance outages.
- Environmental Cleanup summer job with AllWash, Inc. of Syracuse NY. Primary focus was on asbestos removal, small oil spill cleanups, and mercury spill cleanups.
- Bonanza Steakhouse during highschool and worked at a nursing home in highschool.
- Volleyball, Tennis
- Pittsburgh Steelers, Pirates, Penquins
- Penn State Football
- Live Music – Especially funk, blues, fusion, jazz, jam bands
- Being a dad and being married
- Self improvement courses and books. Landmark Education and Echart Tolle.